3D Printing Patents – Exclusive Weekly Service
Inside3DP, in collaboration with Global IP News, offers an exclusive weekly service: delivering straight to your inbox a digest covering the latest and most relevant 3D printing patents handpicked from 85 patent offices from around the world. The Inside3DP Patent service provides a comprehensive view of the newly submitted 3D printing related patent– a must read for the 3D printing community.
The service costs $20/month and can be cancelled at any time. See sample
What do we offer?
- A comprehensive review of the latest, worldwide, 3D printing patent applications.
- A subscription-based service, charged on monthly basis, from which you can opt out at any time.
- Sample of what’s expected, to be seen here
- Weekly editions.
Who we are?
- Inside3DP.com provides original content, reviews, comparison and tools that serve a global community of hundreds of thousands of 3D printing professionals and enthusiasts and makers.
- Global IP News is a privately held patent news agency headquartered in New Delhi, India, with a team of over 20 editors who cover patents from over 80 countries.
Why subscribe to our newsletter?
- You will always be up to date with the latest 3D printing patents from all over the world
- Over 80 different patent offices worldwide, including the US, EU, China, Japan, Taiwan and Korea.
- Always be ahead of the game – the 3D printing patent landscape is constantly changing
- Inside3DP patent newsletter is the best and easiest way to monitor trends and new technologies as they develop.
- This is the first and only patent service for the 3D printing industry.